|Home||» Products||» Leak Tester For Respiratory Masks||» Leak Testers|
Our in-house calibration facility motivates us to manufacture, export and supply high quality range of Leak Testers. These testers are commonly used to measure leakage in the system under pressure or vacuum and for detecting and localizing leaks. Offered testers are designed and manufactured using supreme quality components and revolutionary techniques under the stern guidance of our highly skilled professionals. Available in various technical specifications, these Leak Testers can be bought from us at industry leading prices.
High operational fluency
Each Leak Tester Set Comprises of the following
- Leak Tester (A) with Medium & Small Dummy head
- Leak Tester (B) with Medium & Large Dummy head
- Power Inverter [OPTIONAL]
- Tool Box
The Leak Tester essentially consists of two dummy heads and a suction generator, which is connected to a needle valve and a flow meter. The flow meter outlet is connected at the mouth of the dummy head. A pressure sensor located below the dummy head is also connected to the mouth through an adjacent steel pipe.
When the mask is not fitted on the dummy head, the Flow display shows maximum inward flow and Suction display shows zero. When mask is fitted, the leak flow rate decreases; the cavity suction level goes on increasing depending on the degree of fitment and tightness of the mask.
The Leak Tester is provided with digital display and a logic circuit, which indicates within 40 seconds whether a mask has passed/failed. This facility simultaneously compares the test values with admissible values and a comparator network decides whether the mask satisfies the pass/fail criteria. The glowing of green LED indicates the mask has failed. In the event of failure the reason is also indicated as, Suction fail or Flow (leak rate) fail by glowing of respective red LED.
The admissible values for Suction and Flow are engraved on the top of the panel for quick reference.
The "POWER ON" switch is provided to Switch on or Switch off the power. "PUMP ON" button is provided to Switch on or Switch off the Suction generator.
A "RESET" button is provided on the front panel, when pressed, gives on audible beep, then the Flow rate and Suction level is continuously displayed and readings are frozen after 40 seconds.
A circuit consisting of two 3/2 way solenoid valves connected in such a way that both the pressure and Flow connections are changed from one dummy head to the other simultaneously. "Head selector switch" when pressed changes the connections from one head to other.
The Suction "ZERO" knob provided on the front panel beneath the Suction display is used to adjust the initial zero value of the display by rotating the toggle.
The "Flow Control" knob is provided with anti tampering cap lock. For adjustment the cap has to be removed and the knob can be adjusted to get 500 +- 50cc/min quiescent flow when the Suction generator is switched on (without the mask fitted). By rotating the knob clockwise the flow decreases, by rotating anti clockwise the Flow increases.
- Dummy heads: made of FRP and compatible with their size of Indigenous Respiratory NBC Masks.
- Suction Pump: Max suction 40 Inches water column, AC 230 V operated.
- Needle Valve: 0-1000 CC/min max flow capacity.
- Flow Sensor: in the range of 100-1000 cc/min Calibrated to +- 50 CC/min accuracy.
- Pressure Sensor: 0-600mm of water column suction; calibration to +- 10mm of water column accuracy. Diaphragm type using four strain gauges.
- Digital Indicator cum Controller: 90x90x150 mm unit complete with input transformer, Power Supply Board, press to set point, set adjust, calibration / zero adjust knob and 3Ãƒâ€šÃ‚½ digital LED display unit on front panel.
- Freeze Circuit: RC timer using IC 555 set for 40 sec. Monostable multi-vibrator mode. It runs a beep buzzer and also gives pulse to freeze both the display at a time.
- Switches: DPDT and SPDT type switches.
- Solenoid Valve: 3/2 way, 1/4inch size AC Operated, power dissipation less than 5 watts.
- Auto priming Solenoid Valve: 2/2 way AC operated, power dissipation less than 5 watts.
- Power requirement: 230 V AC, 50 Hz, or 12 V DC vehicle battery with Power Inverter (Optional).
- Operating temperature: Shall be capable of working normally from + 300 C to 650 C, RH up to 95%.
- Storage temperature: Ambient to 400 C.
- CALIBRATION: Calibration certificate will be provided with the equipment, (if third party Certification is required it will be provided at extra cost).
- LITERATURE: One Technical Literature/ Operating manual will be provided with equipment.